Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just a quick check-in

I have been working almost non-stop on my hubby's Nintendo blanket (now a bedspread....yipes.) I HAVE to finish it! It's been hanging over my head for over a year and I'm alllllllllmost there! I hope to have all the crocheting done by this weekend....I hope I can do it! One of the issues I had with it was that I had to completely re-do all but 1 of the first panels I did last year. 6 panels = 6 days added on. I'm so glad I did, though. The first ones were before I conquered switching colors with Tunisian crochet and before I had the correct colors. Now- its fraking awesome!! Pics to come soon, but I'm serious- I've been putting every spare second, minute, or hour in this thing. How I don't have a raging migraine yet, I don't know, but I'm thankful for it! Ok....back to my work....

3 comments:

  1. Waiting with baited breath for a picture of this master piece.......let's see it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly! Thanks so much for visiting my blog :) I just posted the pics....such a relief to be done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great... Can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete